Learn More About Twisted Messes RDA² (Squared)
The Twisted Messes RDA² (TMSquared) features a two-post design with 4 individual post holes. Each post hole is 2.8mm in diameter accommodating any build you can throw at it.
The split-post design allows for a dramatic increase in coil installation versatility.
The Twisted Messes team was honored to work with the legendary Jay-Bo on this project and they are ecstatic that Jay-Bo could design their concept into reality.
• Split post design allowing coil installation into the center, far sides or via the standard method.
• Negative post milled into the deck
• Deck is 22mm
• Four individual 2.8mm post holes
• Clamp style posts with flat bottomed screws for better connection (thanks to JayBo)
• 5.5mm juice well
• Stainless Steel throughout the RDA (except contact pin)
• The black Drip Tip is not delrin. It is RADEL, a high-temperature plastic with a slightly lower melting point than PEEK
• That Hex-Driver tho! (check the gallery pic and prepare to fall in love with hex screws)
• Square air-holes
• All PEEK insulators
• Gold plated brass contact pin
• Three 3x3mm adjustable square air-holes, with a single coil airflow option on the inner barrel (smallest option is one air-hole open, in both single and dual mode)
Warning: This is an advanced vapor device that requires installation of custom heating coils, and is not recommended for beginners. Please ensure that you understand what you are purchasing before buying this product. Make sure to read all instructions contained within the packaging to ensure safe operation.